Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think its done...

Jack is potty trained! He's been doing a great job since his birthday, but he hasn't had an accident in ages. Even though long car rides and lots of activity outside the house! We went to the dreaded Wal Mart today and he was in big boy underwear- no problems! Not that there won't be many accidents in the future, but I'm enjoying it now. He still wears a pull up to bed and as far as I'm concerned, he can do that for the next year as long as he uses the bathroom during the day :) Ahh...success...
As for Jack's party, which I have been very lax about posting about, here are some pics and highlights. Jack got a sand box and lots of toys to put in it that he adores. He was also very polite when he was opening his presents which I LOVED (because he will be a polite boy if it's the last think it do!). He shared his bday party with his Uncle Mark, whose birthday was the day of the party...hence the 2 cakes...and no, he's not 3 too! All in all, a pretty calm and fun day for all.


Oh, and this is "Backyardigans Hop Splash"-a true favorite as this boy LOVES anything to do with the water :)

No comments: