Here's the deal. Below are a bunch of quotes from movies Scott and I like (lets be honest, mostly ones Scott likes!). If you know what movie it came from, post a comment with your guess and receive bragging rights on being awesome :)
1. "I found the cure for the plague of the 20th century and now I've lost it." (Medicine Man)
2. "We're here to share the load, we don't need no map to keep this show on the road." (Alley- The Muppet Movie)
3. "Have fun storming the castle.
Do you think it will work?
It'll take a miracle" (Alley got this right first- The Princess Bride)
4. "My buns have no seeds." (Coming to America)
5. "It's the African ant eater ritual!" (anonymous...WHO ARE YOU!- Can't Buy Me Love)
6. "You may want to pass on that. She's got a lip fungus they ain't identified yet." (Laura- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation)
7. "I'm a politician, which means when I'm not kissin' babies, I'm stealing their lollipops." (The Hunt for Red October)
8. "Armani doesn't make a blue tuxAAAAdo". (Laura- Father of the Bride)
9. "Uni-directional bonding strip!" (Laura- Toy Story)
10. "You love the birdies so much you give them this to perch on." (anonymous again...-Roxanne)
11. "I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!" (Robin Hood Prince of Thieves)
12. "But I didn't say fudge." (Chris- A Christmas Story)
13. "Follow the White Rabbit." (Chris- The Matrix)
14. "And why is the floor all wet Todd?
I don't know Margo!" (Laura- Christmas Vacation)
15. "Not porno tongue. Church tongue." (Alley- The Wedding Singer)
Good luck!
You have a few more days to guess, then I'm posting the answers on Monday!
10 comments:
3. The Princess Bride
15. The Wedding Singer
Righty-o! Keep going!
3. princess bride
6 & 14 Christmas Vacation
15. wedding singer
8. Father of the Bride?
9. Toy Story
is #2 from "the muppet movie" or one of those muppet movies...the great muppet caper, the muppets take manhattan, etc.? it looks like it is from one of the songs, and that sounds like it is a muppet song. hence, my muppet movie guess.
Scott will be so proud! It is the Muppet Movie. I can't stand to watch it, but he loves it!
scott, we are totally watching the muppet movie next time i'm in town. kyle can't stand it either! i love the muppets!!! who is your favorite? i would have to say gonzo for laughs, but definitely kermit for wisdom. good times.
i had to cheat on #11 because it was driving me crazy and i HAD to know! i won't ruin it here for anyone else who is comtemplating # 11. however, # 13 should be "alice in wonderland." i have a sneaking suspicion that it is not though.
5. Can't Buy Me Love
10. Roxanne
12. is from The Christmas Story.
13. That's from the Matrix,
Man you guys got me on all the others!
This is Chris Helgerson esquire.
Whoo hoo Chris! Scott will be very impressed.
Post a Comment