Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nicknames

It just occurred to me that we as a family call each other very strange things. I grew up with LOTS of nicknames (Kristina Louisa Maria Gonzales, Krissy May, Kris, etc...) and I apparently have kept up the tradition with our crazy kids. Poor Scott...we call him so very few things. My dad called him Scot Lad in our beginning courtship, and the nephews toyed around with Tah and Sot when they couldn't pronounce his name, but other than that, we call him Daddy :)


Jack:
Jackers, Jack-a-roni, the Jackmeister, Jack-a-ron-chini, Jackaroo, Little Man, Stinker, Goober, Goober Head, Silly Man, Crazy Man, Boober, Bubba, Bubba Boy, Pukemeister and Sir Pukes-a-Lot (when he was a baby-the kid could spit!)


Olivia:
Liv, Livie, Little One, Littlest, Little, Gahgs (Jack calls her this b/c she says "goo goo gahgs"), Sweet Pea, Sweet Girl, Livie Lu, Livmeister, Liva, Silly Girl, Girly, Girly Whirl, and Super Duper Pooper

And these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head! I know there's more! It's a sickness folks...therapy here they come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, let's come up with some nicknames for scott. off the top of my head, i'm thinking something with the word "poop" in it. hmmm. maybe not.

Anonymous said...

okay, i've been seriously trying to think of some nicknames for scott. but, everything i can think of has "scottie" in it, and he is just not a "scottie."