Well, today is Monday, which means it's grocery shopping day here at Casa Miller. We had to go to 2 stores today to get everything we need to make Scott's gma's Minestrone for their Christmas celebration this weekend along with all the other normal groceries. So of course it's 11 degrees today, sleeting and windy. Yippee.
The day started out great as EVERYONE (but Scott of course) got to sleep until past 7am! This is a big day for us as Jack usually crawls into bed with me at around 6:15 (or 5:53 as he did on Saturday morning. That was uncool). Anyway, everyone was in a great mood and well rested so we packed up the diaper bag, got my wallet, cell phone, grocery list, cart cover, snacks and grocery bags (yeah, I'm green!), bundled up and went off to store #1. Jack got to walk around with me and was actually helpful in this little store :) We got everything we needed there and headed off to store #2 where we usually get the HUGE cart and go about our day. Wouldn't you know it, the HUGE cart was crusted with ice. Not so nice for the kiddos to sit in so Jack once again had to walk with me in the BIG grocery store. I was nervous about this, but he truly did very well and I only had to reign him in a few times. We were all over that store! We picked up the rest of the groceries and the Christmas card pics that we had taken yesterday, sent to snapfish.com and picked up in store in less than 18 hours. That's right. I rock. Oh, and I spent all nap time addressing and stuffing said cards so hooray for that!
So we got some much needed errands out of the way, no one froze to death, and Jack got to be a big boy. All in all, a pretty good day ;) Now on to dinner!
2 comments:
you do rock.
I also am very impressed!
Post a Comment