Tuesday, January 6, 2009

50 Things About Me

Stole this off another blog...so here goes! In no particular order...

1. I was born on a Monday
2. I HATE to repeat myself
3. I have a high pain tolerance, which I'm sure made the births of my children easier for me and Scott ;)
4. I love to read
5. I hate to be interrupted
6. I'm a SAHM
7. I have a BS in Psychology (minors in Counseling and Child Development)
8. I'm married to my high school sweetheart
9. I have 2 super cool kiddos
10. I love good music
11. I hate NPR, but tolerate "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" when Scott makes me listen
12. When I have a strong opinion about something, watch out. You will not change my mind, but you could make me mad
13. I am incredibly stubborn
14. I've been told that I could "argue the fuzz off a peach". They were right
15. I like to help
16. I was a Case Manager/Service Coordinator in community mental health for 4-5 years before I had kids
17. I've been chased down an alley by a guy with a knife...see #16 for an explanation of that one
18. Talk radio makes me want to pull out my hair
19. I know how to put a child in a clinical hold
20. I like to cook
21. I'm good at baking bread
22. I have a temper
23. I love my family
24. I like going to a quiet beach
25. I love spending time with my husband alone
26. I hate ill mannered children
27. I love my kids
28. I love the way my kids smell after bath
29. I love cuddles
30. I like to watch good movies
31. I love sterling roses, tulips and cala lilies
32. I love crisp fall days and the beginning of spring
33. I like to swim, but I like to watch my kids swim more
34. I like warm chocolate
35. I like coffee and tea
36. I like eating breakfast out
37. I don't like being around grumpy people
38. I don't like going to Wal-Mart
39. I love a good sale
40. I love to save money
41. I love to watch my kids sleep
42. I love getting compliments on my family
43. I love to learn new things
44. I'm an information junkie
45. I research EVERYTHING
46. I hate to clean
47. I hate to do laundry
48. I HATE doing dishes
49. I like the Internet a bit too much
50. I like my life...most days ;)

No comments: