Monday, March 9, 2009

I've created a Monster

With warm snap of weather I decided to go through Livie's closet and wash the next round of spring clothes to get them ready (I know, that was too optimistic of me!). As most of you know, I buy clothes at the end of the season and buy ahead for the next year. Saves TONS of money and I get super cute cheap clothes that way. I got out some of the spring dresses and shirts and was taking the tags off of them, getting ready to put them in the wash. Livie thought this was great fun and wanted to help. She would take the clothes and hug them, then put them into the basket. Then she started to try and put them on as well so I thought, "OK, we'll see if they fit". She let me try clothes on her for 30 minutes! She was SO excited about it. Jack would NEVER have tolerated this, but my little girl thinks trying on clothes is the epitome of fun.
This can't be good.

1 comment:

Jessica & Mark said...

I think it's awesome, mine would just try and put everything in her mouth! Mmmm, tastes good!