Alright. I've been a blog slacker...AGAIN. I know. Ever so sorry.
Life has gotten in the way...that and the fact that I've read 4 Harry Potter books in under a week. I've been busy catching up on 1998. ;)
I'm currently supposed to be packing for the big lake weekend, but as usual I'm procrastinating. Packing is no fun, especially when the responsibility is on me to not only pack, but remember all the thousands of things that the kids "need" for such a trip. Pack n play, blankies, jammies, food, cups, medicine, loveys, swimsuits, life vests, diapers, underwear, bath stuff, sunblock, books, toys, music, clothes, toothbrushes, hair stuff, highchair, bib, shoes...and then Scott and I need some stuff too! We're not going to be gone that long, but it's like we're moving in!
The Cruiser can barely keep up. Mini-van, here we come.
Better go finish forgetting something...sigh...
1 comment:
Yeah for the minivan! I thought it would be terrible and embarassing, but it's actually really nice to have all that room! Wes and I decided if we are ever homeless, we can live in it!
Post a Comment