
Whew! What an adventure. We had a good time, but it was a whirlwind as usual! We headed down to
Byrdstown for the family reunion and 2 days on Dale Hollow. It was nice to see the family and catch up, though thanks to
facebook, we talk more now than ever :)

This years trip included some adventures. We, and yes, I mean WE, did some cliff diving. That's right, I jumped off a cliff (along with Jack, Luke, Laura, John, and Scott). We all did various heights but here's the proof.




You'll notice a severe lack of pics from Laura, John and I. I have the pics, but I have been banned from showing the
Hargrave's in all their glory. And it's MY blog, so why would I put myself out there? That would be madness.
Anyway, Scott, Laura, John and Luke also went spelunking. There Scott rammed his head on a rock (no serious damage) and they found bats and lots of water. I stayed with our kids and napped ;) Maybe next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment