I noticed that Jack's undies were looking a little tight (after all, he has gained 5-7 lbs and shot up at least 4 inches since he got some of them - and that's a lot on a little body), so when I was out this weekend, I bought him a new pack of bigger ones. With Star Wars on them. And Darth Vader. And Yoda. This boy was in heaven.
He put on a new pair Sunday morning and came and told me how excited he was to tell his teacher at church. Uh oh. So we had the "underwear is private" conversation, which was very confusing for my little exhibitionist.
Fast forward to after church. Scott went to pick the kids up and came back cracking up. His teacher said "Jack is ADORABLE! He came up to me and told me that he had new Star Wars undies, but he said he couldn't show me - but described them in detail, including a demonstration of how Darth Vader talks (which is HILARIOUS)". Jack heard Scott telling me this and interjected, "but I didn't SHOW her my underwear!"
Well played little man.
This morning he came into my room very teary because all he had left were SMALL underwear and he doesn't like SMALL underwear and he needs BIGGER underwear. So guess what we're doing today?
No comments:
Post a Comment