Scott and I are going to Florence and Sienna! For almost free!! AGAIN!!!
The travel company that we went with over the summer sent Scott on a trip to London a month ago. After that trip, Scott was contacted by ANOTHER travel company that offered him ANOTHER free trip to "try out" their services. I get to come this time, and I only have to pay for my flight. Not too shabby!
We (hopefully) leave Thursday. With all this snow we are having though...who knows? We hope to be able to get out as scheduled, because if we don't we may miss some of the cool things they have planned for us (including a Tuscan cooking school night, a farm house lunch, day trip to Sienna, fancy reception on Valentines Day, multiple tours...sigh...). Here's to hoping DC can dig out of the snow in time!
1 comment:
so jealous! have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment