Things the little sweet heart has told me today:
Liv: Momma, I spilled my yogurt on the floor.
Me: Where is the mess?
Liv: I keen it up.
Me: What did you clean it up with?
Liv: A wag.
Me: Where did you get a rag?
Liv: In the drawer. I make a mess, I keen it up. I tan do dat by myself you know.
she says with her hand on her hip
Liv: Momma, I want a cookie in this hand. Now.
Liv: I can see Ke-tinas house from here with my x-ray glasses!
really her sunglasses from Easter, but both kids think they now have super powers. and we were in our driveway...about 7 miles from Katrina's house!
Liv: Momma, I read this book better than you do.
and finally:
Liv: Momma, I pooped in my pants.
Me: WHY!?!?! You're supposed to poopy in the potty.
Liv: 'Cause I wanted to.
Me: It doesn't matter if you want to or not, you have to poop in the potty now. The princesses don't like to have poopy on them. It makes them sad.
Liv: They'll get over it.
This is just today folks. And the day is young...
2 comments:
wow, all of that in only one day! she was on her game, wasn't she?
LOL!!! The princesses will get over it! Ha!!
Post a Comment