10 years ago today, I walked down the aisle at my church, on my daddy's arm, and promised to love, honor, and cherish my husband for the rest of our lives. I remember people commenting on how calm I was that whole day. That's because I was secure that being married to Scott was what I wanted for our lives. The wedding was a means to that end for me :) Being married was the goal, and that goal was achieved with grace and a few tears that day.
10 years later, I wouldn't change anything for the world! Throughout the course of our marriage so far we have finished college, bought a house, worked, traveled, planned, saved, laughed, cried, loved, and had 2 great and quirky kiddos. Who knows what the next 10 will bring, but I know that we'll face it all together.
Love you honey :) I'm so glad I married my best friend, and that you are such a wonderful husband, friend, and father.
Mmmmmmmmmm-waaaahhhh ;P
1 comment:
this is too sweet! i teared up just reading it. love you two!
Post a Comment