Saturday, August 14, 2010

Climb Time

A few weeks ago, I was able to get a Groupon for Climb Time Indy...actually, I got 3! Have I mentioned my deep love for Groupon? Seriously, it ROCKS! You should sign up!
The certificates I bought are good for 3 days of climbing apiece, so Scott and I decided to take Jack and see what he could do.
Before you ask, no, I did not climb. That has never been something that interests me, even when I worked at a challenge course and had to do it! I much prefer repelling and belaying, so while my men climbed, I was belaying and making sure they didn't kiss the floor with their faces ;P

Jack all geared up

Posing like the goober he is...


A Daddy/Son moment. One of them looks more tired than the other...

My husband, the spider monkey.

My climbing little man

He decided that he didn't want to do it anymore until I told him if he got to the top I'd get him a Happy Meal for lunch. Guess who made it to the top in record time?

My little man, exhausted. Everyone had a great time that day. In fact, Scott and Jack ended up going 3 times that day. I think they got their money's worth! Me, I got blisters and a bruised hand. Eh, it was worth it.

No comments: