Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas has come and gone...and I'm just now uploading pics. Opps. So here goes the first Christmas post. I have a lot of pictures!! Livie's cute Christmas dress, made cuter by the incredible deal I got on it...last year :)
Hanging out with Pa Paw on Christmas Eve. She was a bit tired and grumpy, and Pa Paw has no problem rocking with her.

Laura and I showing off our new cookbooks. And look, there is a picture with ME in it! What?!?!
This is how my nephews reacted to the gift we got them for Christmas, Harry Potter wands.
I think this is the most excited I have EVER seen them.
Seriously.
It's because I rock as a Aunt.
Or something...
Jack was a bit excited about this gift from Mee Maw and Pa Paw ;)

Christmas morning at our house!
Oh the excitement!
Right about here was where I opened my big present, a Nikon D3100 digital camera.
With an actual lens.
That can come off.
And a DVD to figure out how to use it.
And a HUGE bag to put it in.
All huge surprise from my hubby.
Good one babe!

No comments: