Monday, May 26, 2008

So it's going to take me a while to get used to this...


Pheww... This blogging thing is going to take up a lot of my time, I know it. For instance, I just spent an hour getting pictures on here and trying in VAIN to get them to shrink. I give up, I'll ask Scott to fix it tomorrow. Right now I'm missing some much needed sleep time (see above poll).

I'm still struggling with who to share this blog with, because lets face it, I can't talk about you if you're reading, you know? And it seems kind of odd and unseemly to send out a mass email stating I HAVE A BLOG!! COME READ THE RANDOM THOUGHTS I HAVE PRODUCED! VALIDATE ME! Oh wait, that would be the whole point of a blog, eh? Narcissism, here I come.

Truly though, I hope that this will be a good place for me to escape the day to day, talk about the silly things of my life, and share some cute pics of the kids as they rapidly grow up. Now if I could only get the pictures to shrink...sigh. Another day perhaps. It's off to bed with me, until I have to get up with Livie that is. God love that little girl.

2 comments:

Kari Jo said...

thank goodness i got invited to read your blog-- that means you will never talk about me on here, right???! --kari

The Millers said...

Of course not Kari :) Except maybe to say how cute Eden is. BTW-I need to see more pictures of her!!!