Saturday, June 21, 2008

At least they're cute...

Whew... So Scott has been gone for the past few days helping out with his cousin's twins and Relay for Life. To say that yesterday was a rough day would be an understatement. Lots of poop, puke and whining...and the kids were bad too (he he hee...couldn't resist!). But it's over, hooray! Scott is home and I can have a break from dealing with Mr. Grumpy pants. Yeah for me!

Jack has recently expressed an interest in painting, and by that I mean he found one of Daddy's paint brushes and hasn't let it go since saying hourly "I want to paint...). Cute, yet annoying. So I broke down and took a trip to the Dollar Store to get some cheapy water colors, as Daddy's are a bit too pricey for a 2 year old! He was IN HEAVEN. I put one of Scott's t-shirts on him and put out a plastic tablecloth that we used for his last birthday (he kept saying, "is it my birthday mommy?") I had to keep telling him "water, paint, paper" because he would put the paintbrush in paint, then water, then wonder why there was no color on the paper. And I had to stop him from drinking the painting water, that was gross. But he was very happy and painted for quite awhile and it was fun :)

While he was painting, I put Livie in the big papason (sp?) chair we have on the back porch and she thought that was hilarious. Then Jack wanted to join. A perfect photo op :)

No comments: