While we were in TN, we went to a restaurant on the dock where you can feed the ducks and fish after your meal. This thrills Jack to no end, and amused Livie as well. It always makes me nervous because Jack has NO fear of the water and would step off the dock if you let him so we keep a VERY close eye on him!
Not much going on this week. Scott is helping his cousin take care of his twins for the next few days, and then he has Relay for Life after that so we're on our own here at Casa Miller for awhile (much to Jack's displeasure!). I'm going to meet a friend for dinner tonight so that will be fun for me!
As I can't think of much else to say, I'll be going now. And as soon as I log out, I will have plenty to say...just wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment