Established July 2000 Adventures in raising a rambunctious pre-schooler, a strong willed toddler, and a stinky beagle with my awesome hubby!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Children's Museum
We took the kiddos to the Children's Museum on Monday. They both were AWESOME and Jack had the best time. There was a Curious George exhibit (we all know how my boy likes monkeys :) and there were trains and dinosaurs...it was Jack heaven. He didn't stop running all day and was so cute falling asleep in the car. Livie was enamoured by the Carousel ride and was quite content to hang out in her stroller and laugh at everything. It was quite a lovely day! Here are some pics to entertain you...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i LOVE curious george! i'm so jealous! glad to hear that you are doing well and that you are enjoying your summer so far.
I definitely know that we are planning on taking Emma and Connor later this summer after Emma gets back from Seattle. They have superheroes right now, don't they? I feel kind of obligated given my personal geekiness.
On another note, congrats on the reinstatement of your flavor passport. If you all will be home, we're heading to Riley on July 17th with Connor...we'd love to stop by...
How come I never knew you had a blog! Great to catch up!
Angela
Angela- it's a new thing, so you haven't missed much ;)
I see you're moving back to IN? When?
ps...I am a blog stalker...it's a sickness...
Kristin
Post a Comment