Last night I was getting the kiddos ready for a bath. Jack was using the potty and I got Livie undressed and sitting on my lap while I was filing the tub. Before I could put her in her little bath seat, I feel a growing warmth on my leg. Apparently the sound of running water makes babies go too...who knew? So after I sop up the floor, I leave Scott in the bathroom to deal with bath time so I can change my sopping wet pants AND shirt (she is talented). I'm in my underwear when I hear "I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP IN HERE!". Turns out my sweet angel had some rather explosive poo in the tub which was every where. And I mean that. So we grab Jack out of the tub and try to clean things up while I finish Livie's bath in the sink. Jack and daddy then go and take a shower so they can decontaminate as well. I spray everything down with bleach and giggle at the nastiness of what just happened, 'cause if you don't laugh, someone will explode.
And the funny thing is, this is not the first time this scene has played at our house. The first time we blamed Jack though...oops...
1 comment:
oh my goodness! i laughed so hard that i now have tears streaming down my face!
(hey, refer to my blog about our vacation getting ruined by rocky. substitute the backseat of the car for the tub/bathroom and slate for jack. that was our scene!)
Post a Comment