Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Explosive poo part 2

She did it again folks. It's a special gift she has. Poor Jack jumped out of the tub this time and said "I see Livie's poopy!". Then he was off to take a shower with daddy. More cleaning, more scrubbing. At least that tub is sparkling know. I swear it's never been so clean...

And some of you may realize that it is nearing midnight and I'm blogging. Seems I've caught a touch of insomnia lately...sigh...it's sucks. I'm exhausted when I wake up, I want to crash at around 3 pm and at 10 pm, I couldn't be more awake. Suggestions?

At least it gives me time to blog stalk others...he he heee...

6 comments:

Kari Jo said...

are you kidding me???!! oh, kristin... i want to laugh, but i'm afraid if i do i will have to clean up a mess like that someday... ugh..
as far as the insomnia... do you still have any college text books? i'm thinking if you pull one of those out and start reading it should put you right to sleep. that's the only advice i have... sorry!

Anonymous said...

"i see livie's poopy!" oh, what a classic line! i love it i love it i love it!

The Millers said...

Glad I can amuse you all with stories from my little slice of life :)
And Kari- I actually like most of my college textbooks...why? Because I'm a nerd and psych stuff is awesome! Now if only I'd kept that physics text. Of course that would probably just give me a headache!

Kari Jo said...

yeah... i liked my psych books, too. but i think i still have some econ and accounting books i could send your way....

Anonymous said...

want some law books? tax law is the best for putting you to sleep.

The Millers said...

Such good friends I have :)