Monday, October 6, 2008

Livie's First Birthday

We have had quite the week! 4 birthday parties in 8 days is very tiring, let me tell you. More about that stuff another time...today's post is about Livie's party.

Livie's bday went off without a hitch! I made the cakes with no problems, the food was yummy and while it took FOREVER to make the carmel apples, they were a HUGE hit. Good times for all. Livie got lots of "girly" things (several baby dolls, strollers, purses, clothes, pink blocks etc.) and I think Jack is having more fun playing with them than she is! He likes going on "stroller races". He throws a baby in a stroller and takes off. Poor baby...

Livie had a great time and was in a fabulous mood for her party. She was also incredibly dainty when it came to eating her cake, but when I would take it away, she would SCREAM something fierce...again, when she hits jr high, we're in trouble! Here are some pics:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! i'm glad that it all went so well for you!

The Millers said...

Thanks :) I love her party dress...I may have to keep that one.