Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

We've had a low key V-Day around here. We started the day with chocolate crepes filled with nutella and strawberries that were awesome if I do say so myself! The kids got little valentines and some candy to start the sugar filled day off right and I got a fun card and tickets to the James Taylor concert! Then we went to pee wee basketball (which Jack is still on the fence about whether he loves it or not- but it's hilarious to watch none the less). Then we drove to BSU's campus to go to Kid Creole which is ALMOST as good as Yats, and that is HIGH praise :) The art store we used to work at is a block away so we went there as well and caught up with some old friends. We bought some Sculpey for Jack and Scott to play with and got the kids home for a nap. I took a 2 hour siesta as well :) It was awesome. Anyway, it was pizza for dinner followed by bath time for the kiddos. Livie decided that the day was not exciting enough and pooed in the tub after Jack got out. So it was off to take a shower to hose her down and Daddy batted clean up in poo-ville.

All in all, not a bad day ;) We get to go out tomorrow by ourselves to really celebrate!

I have lots of pics to upload, and now that our computer is running better I'll be able to get those up soon. I've been using the laptop and I don't usually put pics on it. Stay tuned for pics of Pee Wee basketball and Livies shiner. That's right, my little girl has a black eye that looks like she was playing with mamas 80's purple eyeshadow. It's is stunningly awesome. Sigh...looks like she's following in her big brothers foot steps....

No comments: