Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting ready for summer

A few weeks ago my sister called to see if we had a 3T swimsuit that would fit her son Ben. I rummaged around and found that the suit Jack wore last year was the right size, but I wanted to make sure that they suit I bought him for this year fit. So we did a little fashion show in March :) Jack is in love with his swim suit and wants to go to swim class NOW. He's some what upset that he has to wait a few more weeks, and asks about it EVERY DAY.
Livie on the other hand loves to play dress up, but was less than thrilled with the pig tails and photo shoot that went with it ;)

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

Livie's suit is so adorable...makes me want a cute little girl to dress up!

The Millers said...

You can come over and play dress up with her anytime you want :) She REALLY likes it!