Thursday, April 16, 2009

Livie's stats

I took Liv to the doc for her 18 month apt on Thursday. First of all, can I just say how cool my kids are? 'Cause they were pretty awesome. We go in and Jack, of course, introduces himself to everyone and tells them all about his "Little Bitter" (typical Jack to make friends with everyone and at some point I know this will be a problem but for now it's just cute). They both play quietly and we only had to wait maybe 3 minutes! A record!

We go back to the room and get all the stats taken:

Weight: 27 lbs (82%)
Height: 33 inches (82%)
Head: 19 inches (89%)

She's gained 2.5 lbs and grown an inch in the past 3 months. She's big and perfect, so says Dr Rob :) She flirted with him the entire exam and charmed him into giving up his stethoscope, which she then tried to use on her self, and did a really good job at it. Do I see a budding doctor? Anyway, everything is great with her, and Jack was AWESOME the entire time we were there. He loves Dr Rob. Liv did need to get one Hep A shot, but took it like a champ. She looked at me and yelled, but didn't shed a tear and was happy as a clam once her pants were up and her blankie was on her shoulder. All in all, not a bad day :)

It was much needed as this has been a difficult week with both of them. I blame too much Easter (candy). Since we rarely have candy, Jack is off the wall with glee and hounds me about it every 15 minutes. It's driving me insane. I've been taking it from the bucket and hiding it in the pantry...shhhhh...they don't know ;) Our Easter candy usually lasts until Halloween when we get resupplied.

No comments: