Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ma-MA!!!!

Here's Liv's new way to get my attention.

Liv- Momma.
Me- Yeah.
Liv- MOM-MA!
Me- Yes, Liv. What?
Liv- Ma-MAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (as she smacks her hand against my arm, leg, boobs, whatever is available).
Me- What Liv!
Liv- Wha dis? (pointing to something)
Me- That's _______________.
Liv- (repeats whatever I've just said in Liv-ease)

Lather, rinse, repeat. 100 times a day. I know she is learning and that is lovely, but you all know that her brother does this to me as well (there is a post on that one too- look in the archives!). That means I'm hearing "MOMMA!!!" at least 300 times a day. I'm mentally exhausted! And I'm changing my name to Brunhilda. I'm pretty sure they can't pronounce that...yet.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's my life too, Kristin! Katelynn's saying, "What's this, Mommy?" a thousand times a day. And if Abby starts crying it's Katelynn frantically saying, "It's okay, Abby! It's okay, Abby!"

Sigh...