The kids have taken to wearing the snuggie as well :) If I happen to yawn, or say that I'm cold, Liv goes and finds my snuggie and tries to tuck me in, whether I want it or not. I guess she thinks of it as my blankie, and since we all know how she feels about her blankie, she doesn't want me to be without it!
Established July 2000 Adventures in raising a rambunctious pre-schooler, a strong willed toddler, and a stinky beagle with my awesome hubby!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
My snuggie
My sister bought me a snuggie for my birthday. I love it. Seriously, it's great. It's warm, it's fuzzy, and I can read or type without my hands getting cold. Silly, I know, but it's awesome (and I only enjoy it in the company of my own home - you will never see me in a snuggie sitting on bleachers...that's taking it too far!)
The kids have taken to wearing the snuggie as well :) If I happen to yawn, or say that I'm cold, Liv goes and finds my snuggie and tries to tuck me in, whether I want it or not. I guess she thinks of it as my blankie, and since we all know how she feels about her blankie, she doesn't want me to be without it!
The kids have taken to wearing the snuggie as well :) If I happen to yawn, or say that I'm cold, Liv goes and finds my snuggie and tries to tuck me in, whether I want it or not. I guess she thinks of it as my blankie, and since we all know how she feels about her blankie, she doesn't want me to be without it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh... maybe your kids need the kids size snuggie for christmas! My boys are gettin one! :) AND they come with FREE slipper socks that match, what a deal! LOL
Post a Comment