Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bowling...the favorite past time for small children and...hmmm.

We took the opportunity to go bowling while Scott was home over Thanksgiving break. Now, I'm not all that great at bowling, never have been. I'm much better on the Wii. But Jack has wanted to go for quite awhile and so we indulged his love of greasy balls, rented shoes, and residual smoke. Ah...memories...

Jack is a fan of the "granny roll". It worked for him surprisingly well.

The victory dance.

I think he had the most fun dancing to the music they were playing through the speakers, which I have to say, was a surprisingly eclectic mix of 80s favorites, nostalgic 90s with a bit of todays Top 40 pop. I kinda liked it.

Liv bowled a few rounds, with lots of help, but soon bored of waiting for her turn and decided to "push buttons" instead.
We rented the lane for an hour, and by time that was up, we had all had our fill of bowling. Until next year ;)


Quick comparison. This is Liv this year "bowling".

And this was last year.

If you'll excuse me now I'm going to go lament on where my baby went.

No comments: