Monday, December 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree...

This is the story of how we Miller's put up the Christmas tree...
First, we make Daddy do all the work. I HATE putting the tree up, and I DETEST doing the lights and ribbon. So while Daddy works hard, I do the important thing...
I make hot chocolate.
The kids graciously agreed to help out in the consumption department.
Then comes the one good picture I took of Jack that didn't include looking away, leaning his head, or looking very...umm..."special".
Sigh...someday I will have children who like taking pictures....someday....
Hey! A girl can dream right?

He's getting so big. :(
Anyway, now it's time to add the ornaments. Liv was rather obsessed with this part this year, and it was a job trying to keep the extremely breakable ones from her.
She REALLY wanted to "help".
(surprisingly, there were no casualties! Hooray!)
Sweet little face. She's getting too big too. Boo.

So after getting all the ornaments on, the children happily posed for a heart-warming picture.
This is the best one out of 10. I give up.

However, Liv and attempted some self portraits.
She's so cute...and so blonde. I swear I gave birth to her.

Ahem...anyway,
TA DA!

That was worth it don't you think?

No comments: