Monday, March 15, 2010

We must get out of this house

Sorry it's been so long since the last post. I always come up with great new ideas in unlikely places, like while driving or in the shower. But since Scott won't let me put a laptop in the shower and my phone isn't quite cool enough to blog while driving (and ok, so that wouldn't exactly be "safe" lol), by the time I get around to blogging, I have nothing to say! I've decided that I'm a much better facebook updater than a full out blogger. Oh well!
I think part of my severe lack of motivation is the fact that this whole house has been sick for MONTHS. Ever since Jack started school it's been one bug after the next. Most recently, I had a sore throat/cough that lasted for WEEKS and Scott is getting over a bout of food poisoning (NOT MY COOKING!) and a cold. We have found that sickness makes us...um...grumpy. We have really short tempers, we are tired, and for the love of Pete, we just want the kids to GET ALONG! So you can see why I haven't been updating :) Not so much happiness going on here. We hope to remedy this situation soon :)
So this week, look for updates on the great laundry experiment, our upcoming vacation, and Jack's new toy. And who knows, I might even throw in a new recipe. If I feel like it ;P

No comments: