Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training

First of all, I hate potty training.
There, I said it.
It's like waiting for a ticking time bomb to explode. You never know when those accidents are going to happen...but you know it's coming soon, and that there will be casualties.
So Liv and I started this journey on Monday. She woke up, we put on some panties and started the day. Day one was great. She and I went on an epic shopping trip (4 stores!) and she was dry as a bone. She did great...until Daddy came home. Then she peed in her highchair during dinner, and pooped while we were playing outside. Day 2 brought 3 accidents. The most notable was while she was standing on her potty brushing her teeth. Hellloooo!
Today is day 3 and so far so good. She's been in panties all morning and even through taking Jack to school and running errands, she's still dry. But it's early ;)
I'll keep you updated on the dreaded potty training. Any suggestions/hints/tips/prayers would be greatly appreciated!
I seriously would pay for some one to do this for me...

No comments: