My friend Stacy told me she had an extra ticket to a coupon class a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to go with her. It took me all of 3 seconds to realize that I could leave my house for 4 hours on a Saturday and be with adults...I said yes :) Realizing I could also hone my money making skills was a bonus!
The class was run by Beth Montgomery, who has her own money saving blog www.ingoodcents.com
She had some good tips and was able to break down her strategy for saving very well. I felt good that I was already doing some of what she taught, and I learned a lot more about the lingo of couponing. Beth does classes in the Fishers area and if your interested, I would recommend her classes. Her site is a great resource for finding deals as well. She does all the hard work for you! Who wouldn't like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment