Saturday, April 10, 2010

Parent of the Year

So this week has been very up and down with potty training. Liv does great in the morning, but after nap, all bets are off. She's been whiny about going when she needs to, and don't get me started on getting her to eat! She has most of her accidents around dinner time :( Anyway, I had noticed this week that she wasn't drinking as much as she usually does, but attributed that to the fact that I haven't been taking her cup in the car (why fill her up for an accident, right?)
I was wrong.
Turns out she's had raging double ear infections this week.
I'm a shoe in for Mommy of the Year.
Let me elaborate.
Nothing like getting frustrated with your kid for waking up at night, being super whiny,
AND making them learn to use the potty.
Do I rock or what?
Oh, and it was Scott who noticed that her tonsils had spots on them (thought she had a negative strep test). AND he took her and Jack to the doctor on a Saturday morning, by himself, while I went shopping with a friend.
Best. Mother. EVER!

1 comment:

Laura said...

After 4 years of doing preschool snacks... I didn't bring drinks for most of the week. ;)