Friday, September 10, 2010

The Livmeister

Oh Liva, how interesting this girl can make a day.
Today after we dropped Jack off at school, Liv apparently found a crayon in the car. I should have known something was up by how quiet she was...sigh. By the time we got out of the car to go shopping she had colored her jeans yellow.
Did I mention they were new jeans? As in, she put them on for the first time 20 minutes before? And we all know how I LOVE stains. Grrr.
Anyway, after a stern lecture, we went browsing at DSW shoes as they sent me a $10 off coupon. Hooray! So away we went, looking for cute shoes and having a fun girly time. Then she starts trying on shoes too.
Sparkly shoes. Big, 3 inch heel, Steve Madden, sparkly shoes.
And she can walk in them. I couldn't walk in them, but Liv, no problem. Yikes.
Then there is her obsession with the phone. She uses her little pink cell phone to call any number of people while we're in the car. She's had a rousing conversation with her Uncle John where she asked for "money from his purse to take to Mickey Mouse's house" (HA!) and agreed to lunch at his house. Then there was the conversation she had yesterday with Stacy. MY friend Stacy. I asked Liv who she was talking too and she told me
"Mommy, I'm talking to Stacy right now. You need to wait a minute".
Nothing like getting schooled on phone manners by your 2 year old. Nice.
I'm hoping that she's getting all of this stuff out of her system now so her teen years will be a breeze.
Right?
Lie to me if you must.

No comments: