Monday, October 18, 2010

Holy Cow, we're going to Disney!

That's right folks, we're heading to see the big mouse this week! I am alternately extremely excited and scared witless. I'm excited for the kids go on a big vacation with us to see Disney and the ocean, but I am terrified of the 17+ hour drive in our future, not to mention the severe disruption of their routines...gulp. They are normally great travelers, but this is their first major road trip challenge. Going to TN every year has been good practice, but this trip will dwarf that one considerably! I am armed with juice boxes, snacks, coloring books, a DVD player, a million books, music, and several presents for the journey. I figure whenever they start driving me nuts I'll throw a present at them, he he hee...
So start praying for us! I've been packing all week and I know I've forgotten something very important...like shoes. I once forgot Scott's toothbrush and razor and I do not want a redo of that! I was finally feeling on top of things until about an hour ago when Jack dropped my powder and new blush on the floor where is broke into a million colored pieces. Grr. After cleaning all that up, I am now left to find time to replace them before the trip. Double grrr.
Oh, and did I mention that Liv has an apt with an ENT tomorrow about her ginormous tonsils, AND Jack needs to get glasses? When it rains it pours people. More blogging to come...in a week or so! I'll catch up on the medical stuff with the kids and Disney goodness.
That's if I survive of course.

No comments: