Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3 at Disney

Day 3 started at Hollywood Studios. It was my least favorite park to be honest, but the kids still had fun. There were live shows with the Camp Rock 2 kids...

And we met Handy Manny! We saw a live Little Mermaid show, saw how animation works, saw a preview of Tangled, rode Toy Story Mania (which was awesome!), and Jack went with me to the Tower of Terror.
Brave kid!

We even had lunch at the Pizza Planet!
We headed back to the hotel to swim, and then got ready to go to Downtown Disney that night for dinner and some shopping. It was PACKED. I'm talking wall to wall people everywhere. We found a great place to eat and found that Liv looked like this:
Little did we know, this little one was sooo asleep, she was peeing in her stroller. Good times. It took us about 20 minutes just to wake her up enough to eat. Then it was off to do some shopping. The boys braved the Disney store, while we girls threw some elbows at the biggest Disney store I've ever seen. Liv got a little change purse with princesses on it, and Jack came back with a small Lego set.

Liv even tried her hand at photography! I think she did a great job :)

I'll close with a video of my crazy kids dancing in the streets of Disney.

No comments: