Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Halloween...yes I know it's December.

I told you I was behind!!
We started the Halloween celebration with a cookout and hayride at my aunt and uncles house. Jack and Liv got some late birthday presents and had a great time opening them! Then we made the transformation too...
Princess Liv
With her Firefighter Jack, and Star Wars cousins :)
As usual, we carved pumpkins this year.
And then for Halloween, our small group met at The Rielages house and trick or treated in their neighborhood, getting all of our kids together.
Jack, as usual, was the fearless one, leading the way for the smaller kids in search of candy.
Princess Liv and her partner in crime, Princess Maddie had a great time together.

Even though it was chilly and we were all tired by the time we got back, a good time was had by all. And there was LOTS of candy. In fact, it's still sitting on my kitchen counter.

Anybody want some?

No comments: