Friday, June 6, 2008

Hallelujah!

Scott is on vacation!! Whoo hoo!! He's already been home, but had to leave again to go to the DMV. It seems he has neglected to look at his license for a LONG time, until I mentioned that mine is due to expire on my bday. Sure enough, his expired on his...in MAY. Ooopps. We'll see how long this takes :)


We went to Target today to stock up on some things we need for the big family trip to TN. My sister and her family, my parents and my Gee Gew (that's my mom's mom, we've called her Gee Gew for decades!), and my family all pile into 2 vehicles and head 7 hours south to a family reunion on my dad's side in TN. We stay in condos and play a few days on Dale Hollow while we're there as well. It's a LONG ride with 4 kids under 6, but it's usually fun ;) It makes me realize how much I hate loud noises and chaos though... I'm always happy to be at my quiet house again. That is until nap time is over and all hell breaks loose...sigh...

Here is a picture of Jack on the trip last year. He's soo much bigger now! We leave late next week and when we get back I'll post a new one to compare.

No comments: