I always feel like I'm forgetting something REALLY important (like the one year I forgot the bag with our toothbrushes, razors, soap, things like that - I plead pregnancy brain on that one). I end up packing way too much and repacking is always a nightmare. But I digress...
We've been keeping busy here. I went to a play group with the kiddos today and had a fabulous time talking to adults (and seeing Ms Shelby again, the cutie!). Scott took that time to run some errands and scrape some more paint off the "clubhouse". We also have a stopped up drain in the shower due to my post pregnancy hair shedding (how come nobody tells you this will happen folks?) so he's been trying to deal with that as well. It's really quite disgusting and I'm glad that I have a husband that takes care of such things :) Aren't I lucky!!!
Jack is still refusing to poop in the potty, but I did teach him how to stand up and pee. Anybody else think that it's weird that I taught him that? Any who, he did a pretty good job and I only had to clean up the floor :) Still needs help with his aim...that's what Daddy's are for.
This weekend I swear Livie started to talk. I was feeding her and she kept saying MORE and then MUM-MA. I thought it was a fluke, but she has said it all day every day since and has added DADA to her repertoire as well (and yes, I know its too soon for all of this but indulge a momma will ya?). Still no crawling, but she rolls every where and scoots on her bum to get where, and what she wants.
Off to triple check my list of crap, I mean stuff... Write more later!
2 comments:
You know, I never understand how hair can become such a disgusting mess if it goes down the drain along with all the soap and shampoo? That's a job Heather makes me do as well...
Hope you guys have a great trip...we'll be thinking about you as we drive past Anderson tomorrow on our way to see Jack Johnson!!
amen to the post pregnancy hair loss... GROSS!!!! i am right in the heart of that right now. my friends were nice enough to tell me it was coming, but apparently no amount of warning can prepare you for how absolutely disgusting it really is. ugh.
have a great trip!!
(and i believe livie IS saying mama and she knows exactly what it means--does that make you feel better?!) :)
Post a Comment