TN was mostly fun, which was good :) The kids did well considering the massive screw ups in their schedules and the ride down was good. We spent a few days on the lake and went to the reunion on Saturday where Livie graciously allowed others to hold and play with her most of the day (super fun for Mommy!). Jack made some new friends with distant cousins and got filthy dirty playing in the sand. Only a few injuries!! A miracle in our family! Scott cut the bottom of his foot on rocks in the lake and Jack is well, Jack. He scraped his arm, fell numerous times, bumped his head...the usual :)
Livie had a hard time sleeping in the pack in play at first but gradually got used to it. Jack did awesome sleeping with Gee Gew and only got up a few times. All in all, a good trip. It was a little dicey coming home as EVERYONE was tired of being in the car, but we stopped at an Outlet Mall where Scott found Crocs in his size and I got some AWESOME deals at the Children's Place! I got $150 worth of stuff for $36!!! I love a deal :)
Anyway, here are loads of pics from the trip, and I'm sure more stories as the week goes on.
Livie on the boat, before she started screaming about the life jacket :)
Here is Jack swimming in the "ocean" as he called it. He jumped in and swam by himself. He wanted nothing to do with any of us! He was having way to much fun ou
t by himself :) We had one slight snag when he got close to the shore and felt rock under the water. He FLIPPED out. Then we realized that he has never swam any where (the pool, Laura's pool, Lake Barbie...) where he could touch the ground. We forgot to warn him of that sensation. oops... But he recovered well!
Ok, now that I'm looking at all the pictures I think I'll have to have theme posts this week. We'll call today, the lake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment