Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I got to sleep in!!!

I didn't get out of bed until 8 am this morning. This is some kind of record! Jack came into my room about 7:50 and cuddled for a bit before he wanted breakfast. This is a miracle. I'm convinced that Liv will sleep as long as she's allowed to, but is always happy to see Jack in the morning. Her poor diaper couldn't take the nearly 13 hours of pee it needed to endure so I'm doing laundry now :) She'll also get to take a shower with me this morning which she LOVES. Jack hated the shower at her age, but she thinks it's the funniest thing ever. Even if she didn't have the "ode de pee" aroma about her she would still be getting a shower this morning as her hair is just WRONG. I put it in pig tails yesterday and even though the hair bands have been out for 16 hours or so, her hair is still sticking straight out like wings over her ears. It's not the best look.
Off to start the rest of the day! WELL RESTED!

1 comment:

Kari Jo said...

really?? you didn't include a picture of the pig tail hair? i'm dissapointed, kristin.
for some of us, this blog is the only opportunity to enjoy the cuteness of your children and you left us out. :)